- Developing and implementing distributed systems using best practices and tools (documentation and evangelism);
- Defining the development environment and communicating the most efficient practices (code reviews, testing, lighting talks);
- Working together with other teams for product development (business partners, Product, and UX);
- Owning everything from development through to production and contributing to technical architecture decisions.
- Scala or a background in functional programming principles (at least a year);
- 4+ years of software development experience;
- Microservice design experience (statelessness, stream processing) in an event-driven architecture;
- AWS PaaS offerings, especially DynamoDB and Kinesis, or experience with comparable offerings in Azure or GCP;
- CQRS & ES;
- Building CI/CD pipelines;
- Builds for metrics, tracing, and SLAs;
- Bias toward action, including iterative solutions and breaking through roadblocks rather than waiting for others to solve;
- DevOps mentality, owning the systems he/she builds.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.