- Design and implement service management best practice in conjunction with the Cloud Working Group to meet the needs of our cloud-native products;
- Development of automation, tooling and monitoring solutions to improve supportability and reduce maintenance overhead;
- Support application infrastructure to ensure platform is optimized for performance and reliability;
- Implement DevOps technologies and processes i.e. containerization, CI/CD, infrastructure as code, metrics, monitoring etc.
- 5+ years as Software Developer, Systems Engineer, or DevOps Engineer;
- Experience with automation/configuration management using Docker, CloudFormation, Terraform or an equivalent;
- Experience working in an Agile Development environment;
- Hands on experience in the following: AWS Services such as EC2, S3, IAM, RDS and CloudWatch, Linux environments, Python or Bash Scripting;
- Experience with GitLab CI/CD pipeline;
- Software design fundamentals in data structures, algorithm design and performance analysis;
- Familiarity with stateless RESTful Architecture;
- Powershell scripting;
- SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.