- Translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs, with a commitment to deliver high quality releases;
- Enhancing our existing automation test framework for API and UI testing;
- Creating automated tests for both API and UI testing, executing automated regression tests and analysing the results;
- Conducting integration, stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing;
- Collaborating with end-user, technology and operational functions of the business as part of a globally integrated delivery team;
- Removing roadblocks, escalating risks and working in a fast paced and highly-interactive environment;
- Being a member of the Scrum team, you will not only contribute to the technical architecture and implementation, but also to team efficiency initiatives and culture.
- C# programming skills;
- Proven experience in API and UI automation, using tools like Postman, Selenium WebDriver, and MS UI Automation;
- Strong experience in test case automation using an existing framework based on the keyword-driven approach;
- Experience with stress, performance, scalability, and/or load testing using tools like JMeter;
- Proven experience translating software requirements/stories into accurate and complete test scenarios, including identifying the detailed test data needs;
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment;
- Experience in testing databases (SQL Server preferred) & writing complex SQL statements.
- Experience testing Cloud based systems (AWS);
- Experience in automated Excel testing;
- Experience using MS Test, or MS Interop Excel.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.