- Work closely with project teams, bringing together development and database leads;
- Collaborate with technical and functional partners to build new data solutions that transform raw data into critical data and insights;
- Architect new databases and data analysis systems in order to deliver scalable, highly available, maintainable, cross-region solutions primarily using AWS Cloud technologies;
- Conduct SQL Code Reviews, approve deployment documents adhering to the best quality standards;
- Train and mentor other DB developers.
- Hands on enterprise level database design development experience including web and mobile applications, APIs, data warehousing, data marts and data lakes;
- Designed and developed modern, scalable, maintainable, high-quality databases & data services;
- Designed and developed data solutions that utilize cloud-based technologies and platforms (PaaS, DBaaS – AWS preferably);
- Worked with multi region databases, cloud database backup and transaction recovery techniques, containerized databases;
- Big Data and NoSQL databases experience with strong knowledge of ETL & Data Management Tools;
- Strong knowledge of TSQL PgSQL coding, stored procedures, views, troubleshooting & debugging;
- Developing environment specifications, benchmarking performance scenarios, and monitoring environments;
- Must speak and write in English fluently.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.