- Collaborate daily with customer development teams, IT service groups and 3rd parties to build and operate environments for software testing and training purposes;
- Autonomously work on and implement the team’s Deployment Pipeline; the set of technical and business assurance activities that support the transition of application and infrastructure services from development through to production;
- Work in a multi-disciplinary I&E team and contribute to its management methodology, helping organize a diverse collection of technical activities into a coherent work stream;
- Apply DevOps thinking - i.e. bring development and IT ops processes, people and tools closer together - in order to increase the speed, efficiency and quality with which we deliver technical solutions to our clients.
- 4+ years in a similar role;
- Enthusiasm and passion for solution delivery / infrastructure;
- Previous experience working with Linux based environments and cloud based infrastructure services (such as AWS);
- Knowledge of Puppet, Chef, Ansible or Salt;
- Awareness of tools such as JIRA, Confluence and BitBucket/GitHub;
- Administrative experience of Jenkins/Hudson, CircleCI, TeamCity, Team Foundation Server or similar continuous integration tool.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.