- Participate in clarifying requirements, designing and implementing Java applications, either desktop, or web
- Contribute to quality improvements, via code reviews and unit-tests, and check the results of your work together with members of the QA team.
- Participate in the development of deployment scripts or tools aiming at reducing the total cost of ownership for the maintained applications
- Estimate the necessary effort, record the actual effort and communicate with the team leader on any potential issue.
- Experience with web services development using Java and the JEE stack (Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, JPA, Tomcat)
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming concepts and practices, knowledge of design patterns
- Extensive use of APIs and good understanding of HTTP and REST architecture
- Experience with at least one known Relational Database Management System (e.g. MySql, Oracle, MSSQL)
- Fluent in English and German
- Experience developing UI using Angular 2+
- Experience with Eclipse RCP/RAP
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.