Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms since 2012 and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com.
- Create new client deliverables in accordance with procedures;
- Create/contribute to developing technical tools for automated quality assurance;
- Perform end of gate quality control on data;
- Advise on technical feasibility of new deliverable requests and create samples;
- Interpret data connecting content knowledge with technical knowledge;
- Monitor and report on team KPIs;
- Contribute to projects and product development;
- Identify opportunities for deliverable automation and process optimization.
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in statistics, informatics, economics or mathematics;
- Relevant (2+ years) work experience in handling data and building reports;
- Strong analytical skills including data QA knowledge/experience;
- Python and/or SQL skills or commitment to learn;
- Solid Microsoft Excel skills;
- Willingness to learn new solutions and technologies (e.g. BI tools – Power BI, Exago);
- Strong English skills (C2 or above);
- Adaptable, creative, autonomous, solution driven;
- Highly organized, meticulous, striving for excellence;
- Integrity and teamwork skills;
- Good understanding of corporate data, market data, fundamental data, and reference data is considered an asset.
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and expertise;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.