Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms since 2012 and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com.
About the project:
As part of the Software Development team, you will work with a bunch of talented and results oriented individuals, and take part in the constant development and improvement of digital products and your software development skills.
The focus of the product team is the implementation and delivery of software supporting internal research or research data access and analysis on a client level. You will use your experience in full stack software development to implement solutions, improve existing features and code maintainability, and deliver digital products needed to perform sustainability research and back-office operations.
- Delivering simple and high-quality software solutions integrated with the existing products, in an agile environment;
- Help define and refine requirements;
- Receive and accept guidance and reviews from a senior;
- Implement solutions based on requirements in an estimated timeframe;
- Implement unit and integration tests;
- Solve reported issues.
- 3+ years’ of experience with: .NET or other software frameworks, database domain models, n-layered design, OOP;
- Preferable experience with Node Package Manager, Nuget, Xunit, MOQ;
- Preferable experience with: No-SQL databases;
- Exposure to large and complex software solutions;
- Working experience writing code per coding standards;
- Understanding of and preferable experience with concepts like design patterns and threading.
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and expertise;
- Training budget at your disposal for your professional development (certifications, conferences, trainings);
- Medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional, flexible and friendly work environment with close collaboration with international teams;
- New and modern fitted office in a very central area.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.