Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms since 2012 and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES & COMPETENCIES
- Constant Quality Assurance testing to ensure operational stability.
- Identify problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Take a user-centered approach and rapidly test and iterate your solutions.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and stakeholders.
- Create product prototypes.
- Actively contribute to the company design system from a technical point of view.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or design-related discipline; or equivalent in experience.
- Solid understanding of modern front-end architectures and processes.
- Responsive Design and how realize it through HTML, CSS, and jQuery.
- Solid understanding of responsive design and web development technologies, including HTML, CSS, LESS/SASS, and jQuery.
- Significant experience with the Angular framework.
- Understanding of APIs and JSON/XML data formats.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Working knowledge of user interface design patterns and user-centered design methodologies.
- Self-directed but also collaborative.
- Ability to work with developers, designers and project managers.
- Ability to multitask and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience working with agile software development practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and expertise;
- A generous training budget for your professional development (certifications, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional and friendly work environment within a global, mission-based organization.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.