Do you believe that - with the right insights - investors could contribute to a more just and sustainable global economy? Over the last 25 years, we’ve dedicated ourselves to this mission as a leading provider of environmental, social and governance (ESG) and corporate governance research and ratings.
We are proud to have helped several of the leading global investors implement responsible investment strategies that leverage our research. Through the IRRI survey, they have selected us as one of the top two ESG research firms since 2012 and corporate governance research firms, since 2014.
Sustainalytics is a global company with over 300 employees in 13 offices that are situated in the US, UK, Japan, France, Canada, Romania, Australia and the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.sustainalytics.com.
ABOUT THE PRODUCT INNOVATION TEAM
The Product Innovation Team is responsible for researching and developing solutions that can be used to improve
existing processes and products or to create new products. The team operates as part of Sustainalytics’
Information and Communication Technology Team.
The main goals of the product innovation team are:
- Development of information extraction, normalization, and mining solutions;
- Incorporation of the existing solutions into the company workflows;
- Servicing the information mining needs of internal and external clients;
RESPONSIBILITIES & COMPETENCIES:
- Contribute to the development of new products by using C#, .NET, and Java to develop, deploy and support custom information retrieval and analytics applications and modules;
- Propose and implement optimized retrieval and analytics solutions;
- Develop software products with specific functional requirements, as well as by observing the documented/undocumented workflow of a prototype;
- Adjust/re-write/modify/test-retest codes according to the changes made to the prototype;
- Knowledge and experience in using SQL (MS SQL preferred);
- Prior knowledge/experience in big data environment (Hadoop, HBase, NoSQL) frameworks is an asset;
- Knowledge/prior experience in machine learning is an asset.
- 2+ years of experience writing production code of increasing complexity;
- Experience should primarily focus on developing solutions using: C#, NET Framework 4.0, ASP.NET, SQL Server.
- Knowledge of Java or Python is an asset.
- An understanding of cloud computing technologies, including Software as a Service solutions leveraging Microsoft and/or Amazon technology is an asset;
- Demonstrable track record of on-time delivery of work.
- Competitive salary depending on the skills and expertise;
- A generous training budget for your professional development (certifications, trainings);
- Excellent medical benefits;
- Partial reimbursement of gym subscription;
- Bonus based on your performance;
- Interesting career development options in a very innovative market;
- Dynamic, professional and friendly work environment within a global, mission-based organization.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.