- Act as a single point of contact for phone calls and emails from staff regarding IT issues and queries Receiving, logging and managing calls from internal staff via telephone and email;
- Capable to handle phone calls (inbound and outbound) with upright vocabulary skills;
- Maintaining an Asset Database and track changes 1st line support troubleshooting of IT related problems from inhouse software to hardware, such as Laptops, PCs and Printers;
- Troubleshoot basic network issues Escalate unresolved tickets to the infrastructure support team Log all tickets in the Service Desk ticket Logging system (Kaseya);
- Providing remote desktop support and resolve the issues;
- Take ownership of user problems and follow up the status of problems on behalf of the user and communicate progress in a timely manner;
- To maintain a high degree of customer service for all support queries and adhere to all service management principles;
- Provide basic inhouse training in MS Office applications used within the Association (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint);
- Provide stats for the weekly Service Desk report on call trends Publishing support documentation to assist staff with requests for information & provide staff training if required;
- Basic Active Directory knowledge;
- Creating user accounts, reset passwords, create groups etc.;
- AD account management and provision to arrange for external technical support where problems cannot be resolved in house.
- Spoken languages: English + French or English + German or English + French + German (B2/C1);
- ITIL qualification;
- MCP certification would be desirable Requirements Excellent communication skills and telephone manner;
- Excellent organizational skills 2 years previous IT Service Desk required Incident Management experience Managing incidents including business expectations and communication Basic User & Security Group Active Directory administration;
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems and troubleshooting O365 within a network environment (permissions, calendar sharing, delegation);
- You will be a self-motivated achiever who gains satisfaction from providing excellent customer service.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.