- Provide first line IT technical support with accurate and creative solutions to customer problems;
- Research, resolve, and respond to general issues (office, windows, outlook, internet, specific applications) received via telephone calls and e-mails from different kinds of customers;
- Assist in the resolution of customer and support issues to ensure a positive impact on customer satisfaction;
- Demonstrate excellent customer service at all times.
- Spoken languages: advanced French and English (B2/C1);
- Aptitude for providing positive customer service, interpersonal skills, listening skills, analytical skills and team spirit;
- Availability to work in day shifts.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.