- Monitoring of accounts;
- Collection and dispute management;
- Allocation of deviations to divisions and clarification of deviations;
- Issue of credit/debit note for external customers;
- Invoicing of special revenue (including tooling, application and calibration costs, logistics);
- Processing of warranty claim credit notes;
- Analysis of credit worthiness;
- Calculation and Monitoring of credit responsibility (including decision for advance payment or delivery stop);
- Support cross-divisional receivables topics;
- Support creation and maintenance of customer master data;
- Support of general/non project specific customer requirements (e.g. logistics).
- University degree;
- Proficiency in written and spoken English;
- Previous work experience in commercial/receivables environment;
- Interested to work in: SAP (SD and FI module), MS Office (Excel) package;
- Strong customer orientation;
- Experience in working in/with an international team;
- Interested in offering support for sales/commercial activities;
- Reliable and efficient - even if you have short deadlines;
- Willing to travel (1-2 weeks/quarter).
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.