Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
You will be working for Pearson, the world’s learning company with more than 24,000 employees operating in 70 countries. Pearson is providing educational materials, technologies, assessments, and related services to teachers and students of all ages. Pearson is also a leading provider of electronic learning programs and of test development, processing and scoring services to educational institutions, corporations and professional bodies around the world. https://www.pearson.com/
- Working as a member of a scrum team;
- Planning, designing, and implementation of web and electron apps according to standards agreed with stakeholders;
- Programming of new functionalities, problem solving and maintenance;
- Collaboration with API team on API contracts and with other teams during deployments.
- TypeScript and ES6;
- Unit Testing / Jasmine;
- HTML5 API’s;
- SASS / LESS;
- SOLID principles / clean code;
- HTTP, REST;
- Good command of English.
- React, node.js, Nginx, MongoDB, Electron, Python, Storybook;
- Atlassian tools, Experience with SOA, AWS, Kotlin, Java, Kafka, Jenkins.
Nice to have:
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.