Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
You will be working for TiVo, a leading provider of advanced television entertainment
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers to build and launch new features for TiVo’s iOS application;
- Play an active role in defining and shaping the features that are going to be part of future versions of the application;
- Maintain and raise the overall quality level of the application through bug fixing and optimization;
- Design, write, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift and Objective-C code;
- Participate in the process of continuously optimizing our delivery cycle.
- iOS platform development (APIs & SDKs);
- Swift and Objective-C development and cross platform toolkit (Haxe), Unit testing using Mockatoo;
- Video content consumption through HLS Streaming: IP VOD, IP Linear (LiveTV), QAM, Downloaded content;
- Session management servers: SeaChange, Cubiware, Velocix/Nokia, Concurrent/Vecima and/or wrappers over these;
- Networking: RPC calls with custom protocols over secure sockets (SSL), standard HTTP & HTTPS calls, REST APIs, websockets;
- Content encryption: DRM through Verimatrix/Arxan keys;
- Whitebox cryptography: Arxan EnsureIT & TransformIT;
- Other third-party libraries and SDKs: Glide, Firebase crashlytics, Firebase performance monitoring, Segment analytics, Splunk and Adobe diagnostic loggers;
- Continuous integration, Fastlane, Keychains, NUI styling, Deep linking, AppCenter, Social Share, AWS, SAML, CDNs.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.