Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
You will be working for TiVo, a leading provider of advanced television entertainment
- Collaborate with a team of highly skilled engineers to build and launch new features for TiVo’s iOS application;
- Play an active role in defining and shaping the features that are going to be part of future versions of the application;
- Maintain and raise the overall quality level of the application through bug fixing and optimization;
- Design, write, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Swift and Objective-C code;
- Participate in the process of continuously optimizing our delivery cycle.
- BS or higher in Computer Science or Engineering;
- Experience in Mobile application development and distribution;
- Experience in balancing legacy vs. new technologies;
- Experience in evaluating and recommending new technologies;
- Experience in synchronizing technology lifecycles;
- Excellent Written and Oral Communication Skills;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendors to create software solutions;
- Experience in teaming with other organizations, including Project Management, Program Management, Product Marketing, Quality Engineering and Operations.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.