Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
- Test planning and execution: create, enhance and maintain effective and high-value test scenarios for report testing, ensuring adequate depth and breadth of test coverage;
- Understand the requirements from technical and business specifications;
- Interrogate tables in different RDBMS databases: DB2, MySQL, SQL Server SSIS Staging and Datastore DBs, Redshift DB;
- Data preparation, data loads for journaling or ETL and processing in test environments;
- Carry out end-to-end, data completeness and quality, regression testing, including standard data validation and ensure data maintains integrity at all stages of transformation (ETL) and data flow;
- Data reconciliation in BI reports by means of reports comparison and by executing SQL queries;
- Work closely with the cross functional DWH team, liaise with the team to resolve problems or further fulfil user requirements;
- Actively support Agile development methods and best practices;
- Contribute to the overall test strategy with ideas of tools and technologies, including the use of automated testing;
- Using JIRA to track defects and tasks;
- Take part in meetings, provide estimates, assist in presenting issues and solutions both orally and in writing;
- Assist business test team in UAT.
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Testing experience within SDLC, preferably in an agile or iterative development environment;
- Data Warehouse (DWH), ETL and BI testing experience;
- Strong experience of relational databases and SQL, ability to write involved SQL queries to extract and interrogate data;
- Proficiency in Excel usage;
- Ability to work with complex calculations for different metrics;
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies;
- Hands-on experience of test planning, execution and maintenance of test scenarios;
- Experience in defining functional and non-functional testing frameworks;
- Test automation experience;
- Understanding of risk identification and analysis;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent problem solving skills and attention to detail;
- Experience with AWS technology, MicroStrategy BI reporting tool;
- Knowledge of JIRA, Confluence;
- ISTQB qualifications.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.