Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Pearson. They are offering educational products and services, assessment, and professional development for all stages of learning.
- Test planning and execution: create, enhance and maintain effective and automated test scenarios for report testing, ensuring adequate depth and breadth of test coverage;
- Carry out exploratory manual testing (e.g. smoke testing, regression testing for both functional and non-functional features of the application);
- Understand the requirements from technical and business specifications;
- Actively support Agile development methods and best practices;
- Using JIRA to track defects and tasks;
- Take part in meetings, provide estimates, assist in presenting issues and solutions;
- Collaborate with other Development Team members in the planning phase of User Stories during Scrum Sprints, and with the QA team in areas such as training and assistance;
- Support business test team in UAT.
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Testing experience within SDLC, preferably in an agile or iterative development environment;
- Experience building automated testing frameworks using Selenium;
- Hands-on experience of test planning, execution and maintenance of automated (feature files) and manual test scenarios using the principles of BDD process;
- Rest API automation;
- Source control management ideally in Git;
- Passion for continuous integration and automated testing;
- Understand how to achieve and maintain high-quality code;
- Self-starter, with strong self-management skills and the ability to perform under pressure;
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies;
- Hands-on experience of test planning, execution and maintenance of automated (feature files) and manual test scenarios;
- Experience in cross-browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari) and cross-platform testing;
- Experience in defining functional and non-functional automated testing frameworks;
- Understanding of risk identification and analysis;
- Great communication skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.