Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit ness.com
About the job
We are looking for a talented Java Developer in Test to assist with servicing our development and quality assurance pipeline.
- Build and enhance the automation framework.
- Contribute to the overall test strategy with ideas of tools/technologies.
- Collaborate with other Development Team members in planning phase of User Stories during Scrum Sprints.
- Collaborate with the QA team in areas such as training and assistance.
- Experience building automated testing frameworks using Java/ Cucumber/ Selenium/ Maven/ Jenkins and Docker
- RDB and SQL
- Rest API automation
- Source control management ideally in SVN/Git
- Passion for continuous integration and automated testing
- Understand how to achieve and maintain high quality code.
- Self-starter, with strong self-management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Medical services provided by Regina Maria
- Flexible Benefits (Holiday Vouchers, 7Card, Pillar III Pillow, Massage)
- Floating Holidays
- Teambuilding & Family Day
- Christmas Party
- Christmas gifts for children (children's party)
- Gift vouchers for Christmas and Easter
- Bonus worth 4,000 ron for colleagues who become parents, but also for losing 1st degree relatives.
- Discount on glasses (max 200 ron)
- World Class Gym discounts
- 3 days / month - home office
- Flexible program
- Other organized events: Gaming Night, Programmer's Day, etc.
- Fruit and coffee
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.