Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish. This is a BI project focused on delivering financial and royalty reports and dashboards to core business users.
- Design & implement new features and performance improvements, while keeping a strong customer focus and high-quality standards;
- Investigate and design problems solution;
- Create robust, reusable and clean code;
- Takes initiative and develops innovative approaches/ideas.
- Angular experience (2+ or above);
- Very good HTML, CSS, SCSS;
- Unit Testing experience;
- Typescript experience;
- Ngrx, Rxjs (preferred experience);
- You are self-driven and proactive;
- You are passionate about programming and quickly pick up new technologies (you will have the possibility to learn about backend if desired and AWS cloud architectures);
- You are careful, reliable and pragmatic, always eager to find the best solutions while minimizing technical debt.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.