Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Tribal, a digital marketing agency.
- Developing and designing native iOS apps, from initial concept through to final shipping product;
- Defining and recommending overall app architecture;
- Ensuring appropriate/best practice use of the native SDK and UI toolkit;
- Ensuring apps are high performing and responsive to the user;
- Creating unit and UI tests;
- Working alongside other developers, designers, and QA personnel to create a quality product;
- Providing estimates and technical specifications to Project and Account Management.
- Native app development using tools such as Xcode, AppCode, or other code editors on OS X;
- Modern development standards and design patterns for iOS 7 and up;
- Written and verbal communication of ideas;
- Knowing when to use the native toolkit and when to develop entirely bespoke UI, and the ability to clearly articulate these options at a client level;
- Programming in Objective-C, (Swift is optional);
- Familiarity with testing processes, techniques and frameworks;
- Preparing graphical assets using Photoshop (or other tools);
- Knowledge of/experiencing using popular third party libraries;
- Source code management using SVN and/or git;
- The ability to learn fast and teach others.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.