Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Tribal, a digital marketing agency.
- Demonstrating that the code meets requirements;
- Analysing the client’s functional requirements;
- Documenting work packages and deployment guidelines;
- Estimating, planning, and delivering work under the guidance and support of the Technical Lead and Project Managers;
- Providing technical advice to the Project Managers and Account Managers.
- Comprehensive knowledge of development using Java, with over 3 years commercial experience;
- Ability to produce well-structured, testable and maintainable code;
- Experience developing functionally rich, high traffic and high availability websites;
- Comfortable working with a CLI and Linux environments, such as CentOS;
- Working knowledge of applicable Internet standards and protocols;
- Knowledge and experience of Java web frameworks such as Spring;
- Knowledge and experience of build tools such as Maven and Gradle;
- Knowledge and experience of continuous integration and deployment tools such as Jenkins;
- Knowledge and experience of testing frameworks such as JUnit;
- Knowledge and experience of source control systems such as Git;
- Experience using RESTful API end-points;
- Good working knowledge of database technologies such as MySQL.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.