Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
- Work in an Agile environment – participate in sprint planning, retrospective, and sprint demos;
- Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs;
- Deliver project code-releases unsupervised and without issue;
- Be able to perform fault-finding and resolution of issues;
- Be first line support for any mission-critical or live/production environment issue.
- Excellent core Java programming skills;
- Practical experience of using Java 8;
- Practical experience of using the Spring framework/SpringBoot/SpringData/Spring Cloud/Spring Security;
- Working knowledge of Linux and Docker;
- Working knowledge of RDBMS’s and SQL;
- Experience in building RESTful APIs;
- Experience in using AWS services (EC2, S3, SQS, SNS);
- Basic knowledge of search engines (Solr, Elasticsearch);
- Software engineering experience including unit testing, refactoring, source control management, continuous integration and build processes;
- Strong knowledge of computer programming theory with the ability to make appropriate programming choices based on that knowledge;
- Comfortable working in distributed teams;
- Self-starter, with strong self-management skills and the ability to perform under pressure;
- Technology enthusiast – eager to work with a range of technologies;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or a related technical field;
- Fluency in English.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.