Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
- Ensure the stability and performance of all MicroStrategy environments;
- Extend the existing architecture and output to encompass new data sources and requirements;
- Working closely with BA’s and ETL team to ensure data is processed for optimal reporting performance and accuracy;
- Responsibility for operational readiness – ensure that all parties are prepared for changes and delivery;
- Support the capture of information requirements;
- Undertake data exploration and analysis to determine the quality of data and to determine how requirements can be met;
- Provide support to end users;
- Provide guidance to junior team members in relevant roles.
- SQL and data analysis skills;
- Knowledge of relational database structures and ETL;
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills which will enable the delivery of results within resource limitations;
- A strong blend of both technical, relational & communication skills;
- Proven experience of developing reports and interactive dashboards;
- Experience of business intelligence capabilities and data warehousing delivery;
- Experience of using the information to deliver business value in an easily consumable format;
- Experienced in requirements collection process in an Enterprise Information environment.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.