Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for GEO, a young company, established in Cambridge, business that enjoys breaking new ground in home energy. Their working field is in IoT Energy space: monitor & control. Over the past 10 years they have developed over a dozen products, sold more then 2 million energy monitoring systems addressing the UK market and energy consumption transparency regulations. Geo is well known in UK and rapidly expanding in Nordic countries with different products. Geo’s in-home displays are handy little devices, that show in real time, how much energy is consumed. Geo smart thermostat is called COSY (Release 0 happened ☺ in 2013 and won Silver International Design Award in 2014). Geo's software technologies range from ultra-low power IoT to big data cloud services. For more information, visit www.geotogether.com
- Design the required test strategy and software test plan in line with the scope and organization standards;
- Lead, guide and monitor the analysis, design, implementation, and execution of the test cases, test procedures, and test suites;
- Review the test cases and test data generated by the software test engineers and get them to address the review comments;
- Continuously evaluate and communicate project status, risks, and issues to upper management;
- Participate in the design of major features from initial requirements through customer acceptance;
- Manage all test activities, including bug/defect tracking and reporting, integration/ user-acceptance, and regression testing activities;
- Promptly document and report on any issues that may impact the product development lifecycle;
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality;
- Displays original thinking and creativity;
- Takes initiative and develops innovative approaches/ideas.
- 3+ years of solid scripting/development skills in object-oriented languages (Python);
- Experience with mobile test automation tools like Appium;
- Relevant experience in testing RESTful services/APIs;
- BDD (behavior driven development) frameworks experience;
- Experience with software system test and validation to determine whether it satisfies specified business requirements;
- Experience with Unit Test development;
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile team at all phases of product development;
- BA/BS in Computer Science or related field;
- Interest in or exposure to smart energy and IoT systems.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.