Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
- Test planning and execution: create, enhance and maintain effective and automated test scenarios for report testing, ensuring adequate depth and breadth of test coverage
- Carry out exploratory manual testing (e.g. smoke testing, regression testing for both functional and non-functional features of the application)
- Understand the requirements from technical and business specifications
- Actively support Agile development methods and best practices
- Using JIRA to track defects and tasks
- Take part in meetings, provide estimates, assist in presenting issues and solutions
- Collaborate with other Development Team members in the planning phase of User Stories during Scrum Sprints, and with the QA team in areas such as training and assistance
- Support business test team in UAT
- Minimum of 3 years of Software Testing experience within SDLC, preferably in an agile or iterative development environment
- Experience building automated testing frameworks using C#/Java/Cucumber/Selenium/Visual Studio/Specflow
- Hands-on experience of test planning, execution and maintenance of automated (feature files) and manual test scenarios using the principles of BDD process
- RDB and SQL
- Rest API automation
- Source control management ideally in Git
- Passion for continuous integration and automated testing
- Understand how to achieve and maintain high-quality code
- Self-starter, with strong self-management skills and the ability to perform under pressure
- Solid understanding of software testing concepts and methodologies
- Hands-on experience of test planning, execution and maintenance of automated (feature files) and manual test scenarios
- Experience in cross-browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari) and cross-platform testing
- Experience in defining functional and non-functional automated testing frameworks
- Understanding of risk identification and analysis
- Great communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills and attention to detail
Nice to have
- Music industry royalty/copyright or other media/ entertainment industry participation experience
- Hands on experience with Sitecore CMS
- Experience Working with Design Agencies
- Experience of deployment of code using Team City
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.