Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for AT&T which is a modern media company that brings together premium content, direct to consumer relationships, advertising technology and high-speed networks to deliver unique customer experience. AT&T has recorded 34 consecutive years of quarterly dividend growth and is a Fortune 10 company. They are reinventing the way the media and entertainment industry works for consumers, content creators, distributors, and advertisers.
- Development of features for Android application, bug fixing and optimization;
- Design, build and maintain high performance, reusable and reliable Java code;
- Write clean, maintainable, stable and unit-tested code;
- Communicate project status on a regular basis, identifying potential issues in a timely manner;
- Research and share industry innovations and trends.
- Extensive, recent practical experience in software engineering on Android platforms in a commercial setting;
- Good knowledge of Java (and potentially other programming languages);
- Familiar with Android design patterns and coding conventions;
- Knowledge of Android Platform development (APIs & SDKs);
- Unit testing strategies;
- Good English skills, both written and verbal;
- Experience in integrating 3rd party libraries using Gradle and Makefile (Crashlytics, BugSnag, Splunk, New Relic).
- Experience in evaluating and recommending technologies;
- Experience in working with customers, partners and vendors to create and integrate complex software solutions;
- Experience in teaming with other organizations, including Project Management, User Experience and Quality Engineering;
- Flexible and adaptable to both organizational and project-level changes;
- Approach technical challenges with an open mind and desire to innovate;
- Familiarity with the Android TV Input Framework;
- Experience with AOSP.
Nice to have:
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.