As a Quality Assurance engineer, you will be part of a scrum team responsible for developing tools and core functionality in the Fronter learning platform, which is based on the LAMP stack.
The Fronter development teams work closely with our itslearning colleagues in Bergen, Russia, Poland, Netherlands, and Boston. No development or testing task is one person’s responsibility. The team works together to take responsibility for each release.
Main objective: To work with the QA team to assist with the preparation of test plans and the testing of software to company guidelines and standards, with the aim of increasing customer satisfaction and software reliability.
- Write and assist in the development of test plans and test procedures
- Verify that the product operates as designed
- Ensure that high quality and accuracy is maintained through to software release.
- Methodically produce the steps which exhibit bugs in the product and be able to reproduce and communicate these steps
COMPETENCES AND PERSONAL SKILLS:
- Good technical understanding with a good knowledge of test tools and methodologies
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Release process
- Bug lifecycle
- A commitment to quality and a structured approach with creative thinking Eye for details
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Fluent in English
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.