Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries. As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish. This is a BI project focused on delivering financial and royalty reports and dashboards to core business users.
- Accomplishes the transition from older FE frameworks to new ones based on technical and business requirements;
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality;
- Displays critical thinking and problem-solving skills;
- Takes initiative and develops innovative approaches/ideas.
- 4+ years of relevant experience;
- Rxjs & reactive programming;
- Unit testing with Jasmine/Karma;
- Angular Experience ((ideally 5+);
- Experience in connecting to various web services;
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking;
- Product development experience is required;
- Proven ability to work effectively in an agile team at all phases of product development;
- Experience with Webpack and/or other module bundlers;
- Understanding of Flux/Redux;
- SEO experience;
- Experience with making responsive websites.
Nice to have:
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.