Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
This is a BI project focused on delivering financial and royalty reports and dashboards to core business users.
- To ensure the stability and performance of all environments
- To extend the existing architecture and output to encompass new data sources and requirements
- Working closely with ETL team to ensure data is processed for optimal reporting performance and accuracy
- Responsibility for operational readiness - ensure that all parties are prepared for changes and delivery
- Support the capture of information requirements
- Undertake data exploration and analysis to determine quality of data and to determine how requirements can be met
- Strong SQL Skills, SQL Server 2012 2014 2016
- Experience creating and maintaining SSIS packages to process and transform data from various sources to relational databases
- Proficiency in SQL including the use of SQL editors, stored procedures, and optimizing SQL statements
- Experience with other database technologies like MYSQL and Redshift
- Strong relational data warehouse development experience using dimensional modelling techniques
- Experience with handling large amounts of data
- SQL performance tuning
- AWS & S3
- Experience in working in an Agile environment
- Excellent Communication skills
- Good team player
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.