Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth.
For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
- Work with the existing team, helping to design, architect, plan and document new solutions, such as Sitecore-powered websites, as well as custom interfaces, API Endpoints and web applications;
- Planning and creation of suitable documentation, such as functional and technical specifications for .NET-based projects, as well as appropriate architecture (such as hosting environments);
- Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations.
- Experience of designing and developing Public Websites;
- Experience of .NET development using C# and ASP.NET;
- .NET web services / third party data integrations;
- Awareness and familiarity with Bootstrap, Angular, Knockout and other frameworks;
- Agile (SCRUM) Experience;
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, design, build and support;
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form;
- Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services is preferred;
- Minimum business or technical degree.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.