Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth. For more information, visit www.ness.com.
You will be working for Universal Music Group (UMG), the world’s leading music company. UMG owns and operates a broad array of businesses engaged in recorded music, music publishing, merchandising, and audiovisual content in more than 60 countries.
As digital technology refashions the world, their unmatched commitment leads in developing new services, platforms and business models for the delivery of music and related content empowers innovators and allows new commercial and artistic opportunities to flourish.
You will be responsible to setup an automation framework for Universal Music products, and contribute to overall test strategy also propose tools/technologies. More about UMG: http://www.universalmusic.com/
- Work in Agile environment – participate in sprint planning, retrospective and sprint demos
- System design and architecture for .NET- and Sitecore-based projects
- Produce technical documentation for projects, e.g.: Technical specifications or Hosting/Architecture/Network diagrams
- Provide estimations for the development of specific software systems within a project
- Enhancements, Maintenance and Support of existing applications
- Create Wiki posts and other written content to support the technical team and solution for the business
- Sitecore system documentation
- Identify new areas or methods of development, and lead the .NET team in their implementation
- Hands-on development and prototyping of projects according to specifications and briefs
- Due diligence on the implementation of tasks from both individual work and the .NET team to ensure no regression of code, and maintain the stability of the whole project
- Overall ownership of .NET based solutions for quality assurance purposes
- Ensure that all .NET/Sitecore projects are delivered to the required quality standard by getting QA sign-off from a .NET development perspective ready for UAT
- Deliver project code-releases unsupervised and without issue
- Be able to lead in fault-finding and the resolution of issues
- Be first line support for any mission critical or live/production environment issues
- Develop and maintain and ensure team code’s in accordance with defined standards and generally accepted practices.
- Present creative solutions to our technology problems.
- Make sure code developed is tested and documented by team members. This includes unit testing, system testing, performance testing, and capacity testing
- Design development, testing, and production environments which account for technology stack, security, considerations, performance, and integrations
- Ensure development infrastructure is setup and configured according to company’s established best practices. Including areas such as solution structure, source control, continuous integration, and build scripts.
- Perform work in development environment, test in staging environment and work with other groups to push changes to production.
- Account for time spent on activities using time tracking application
- Experience of designing and developing Public Websites
- Strong experience of .NET development using C#
- Knowledge of the software development life cycle, design, build and support
- Excellent communication skills in English in written and spoken form
- At least 5 years’ experience working in an agile environment, preferably in a variety of situations
- .NET web services / third party data integrations
- Experience of deployment of code using Team City
- Experience of Using Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Minimum business or technical degree
- Experience Working with Design Agencies
Nice to have
- Music industry royalty/copyright or other media/ entertainment industry participation experience
- Hands on experience with Sitecore CMS
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.