Ness Digital Engineering designs and builds digital platforms and software that help organizations engage customers, differentiate their brands, and drive revenue growth. Our customer experience designers, software engineers and data experts partner with clients to develop roadmaps that identify ongoing opportunities to increase the value of their digital products and services.
Through agile development of minimum viable products (MVPs), our clients can test new ideas in the market and continually adapt to changing business conditions—giving our clients the leverage to lead market disruption in their industries and compete more effectively to drive revenue growth. For more information, visit: www.ness.com.
The new campus, located in Timisoara, enables Ness Digital Engineering to tap into an abundant talent pool in Romania that includes deep automotive industry expertise and experience aligning big data and consumer-facing applications to develop solutions that create more engaging user experiences.
We’re interested in investing in your potential, knowledge and possibility of growing with us as we expend and anchor as professional team and office both in Timisoara market and within Ness Digital Engineering.
About the project
We are working on active safety projects – Image captured by one or two cameras that are processed and used for the implementation of the following functionalities:.
- Lane Departure Warning / Lane Keep Assist
- Traffic Sign Recognition
- Light Source Recognition and High Beam Automation
- Vehicle Detection with Forward Collision Warning
- Pedestrian Detection
- Collision Avoidance by Braking
- Road Surface / Free Space Information
- IR Night Vision
- Implement and test all of the above features
- Analyze and clarify the Software Requirements for software components defined in the system
- Build and maintain the Software Design for software components following the rules of detail software design
- Implement the Software Components based on software requirements and software design, following standard coding rules and guidelines (e.g. ANSI C, MISRA)
- Write & perform Module Testing on produced software components
- Write Test Cases for the software implementation of software components following the principles of Software unit testing (e.g. separation of SW interfaces from implementation, encapsulation principal)
- Integrate the Software Components intro overall software and write Integration/ Verification Tests within defined system
- Run Software unit test cases to check the correct Software implementation of Software components and collect specific metrics (e.g. MC/DC code coverage); build test logs and test reports
- Run Software integration test cases to check the correct integration of Software components into the Software system
- Build test logs and test reports
- Perform reviews to other colleagues for all the above mentioned Software development phases
- Participate in daily scrum meetings in order to report daily status and avoid possible blocking points
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics, Automatics, Electrical Engineering
- Good electronics understanding
- C language programming
- CAN/LIN/Flexray/Ethernet communications protocols
- KWP2000 / UDS diagnosis protocols
- Knowledge of Software testing methodologies is an advantage
- CANoe, CANalyzer, CANdela, CAPL knowledge is a plus
- Usage of instrumentation for measurement and control (oscilloscopes, power supplies, multimeter etc.)
- Soft skills: result orientation, good communication skills, team player
- English language
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.