Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Implement important elements of the application which includes setting up the base framework, writing reusable code, components, and application functionality;
- Evaluate performance of application functionality and tune the performance to cover the range of customer use;
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code;
- Responsible for mentoring and motivating team members;
- Develop high quality user interfaces, relevant business logic as well as associated unit tests;
- Troubleshoots problems across multiple devices and environments;
- Creates technical documentation and assistance tools for customers;
- Determines and implements design methodologies and tool sets;
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements;
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Extensive mobile development experience using Android, Android Studio and Gradle to develop both phone and tablet apps using Kotlin as programing language;
- Extensive experience with Android SDK, Google Play Services, and Android Compatibility Library;
- Experience with Android front-end/UI development (with knowledge of Google Material Design) Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases/SQLite and multi-threading background tasks;
- Experience with common Android libraries such as Dagger2, Retrofit2, etc.;
- Extensive experience with Playstore deployments and has deployed apps to the Playstore;
- Experience with converting High-fidelity designs to mobile UI, familiarity with tools such InVision and Zeplin;
- Extensive experience with Git, such as branching, merging, tagging and Pull Requests;
- Experience with development processes and tools e.g. crash reporting, debugging, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, etc.;
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, applications security.
- Expert knowledge of using and writing Android Libraries;
- Experience with mobile CI-CD (Jenkins or similar) is preferred;
- Experience with code coverage and unit testing tools JaCoCo.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.