Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Implement important elements of the application which includes setting up the base framework, writing reusable code, components, and application functionality;
- Evaluate performance of application functionality and tune the performance to cover the range of customer use;
- Write well designed, testable, and efficient code;
- Responsible for mentoring and motivating team members;
- Develop high quality user interfaces, relevant business logic as well as associated unit tests;
- Troubleshoots problems across multiple devices and environments;
- Creates technical documentation and assistance tools for customers;
- Determines and implements design methodologies and tool sets;
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements;
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Extensive mobile development experience using Xcode to develop both iPhone, iPad, Watch apps using objective-C and Swift as programming language;
- Extensive experience with iOS SDK and Compatibility Library UIKit, Caching, Local storage, Core Data, Interface Builder, Storyboards, integrating with APNS, etc.;
- Expert knowledge of dependency managers such as Cocoapods & Carthage;
- Experience with iOS front-end/UI development (with knowledge of Apple Human Interface Guide). Web services & XML/JSON/REST connectivity/consumption, and local storage/databases/SQLite/Realm;
- Experience with common iOS libraries such as Alamofire, ObjectMapper, Eureka, etc.;
- Extensive experience with Apple store deployments and has deployed apps to the Apple store;
- Experience with converting High-fidelity designs to mobile UI, familiarity with tools such InVision and Zeplin;
- Extensive experience with Git, such as branching, merging, tagging and Pull Requests;
- Experience with development processes and tools e.g. crash reporting, debugging, Atlassian JIRA/Confluence, etc.;
- Experiences with code refactoring, design patterns, design-driven development, continuous deployment, highly scalable applications, applications security;
- Extensive experience writing unit and UI tests using XCTest and XCUITest, knowledge of Test Doubles.
- Expert knowledge of using and writing iOS Libraries;
- Experience with mobile CI-CD (Jenkins or similar) is preferred;
- Experience with code coverage and unit testing tools like XCOV, Specta, Expecta, OCMock etc.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.