Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Build applications according to the design and provide designers with feedback and suggest tradeoffs when required;
- Ensure the code follows latest coding practices and industry standards;
- Work closely with backend developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs;
- Write both unit and integration tests, and develop automation tools for daily tasks;
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
- Overall 4-7 years of experience in web applications development;
- 1-2 years very strong experience in React.js;
- Experience with popular React.js workflows (such as Flux, Redux, Apollo, Immutable, LoDash);
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token;
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies;
- Experience as a Developer on a cross-functional agile team preferred;
- Strong communication skills with ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align organization on decisions;
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply;
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently;
- Passionate about technology and excited about the impact of emerging/disruptive technologies;
- Wants to unleash inner self-starter and work in an environment that fosters entrepreneurial minds;
- Believes in culture of transparency and trust;
- Open to learning new ideas outside scope or knowledge skillset.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.