Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Writes, debugs and executes code used in automated testing efforts;
- Coordinates regression test automation activities across supported applications;
- Defines, implements, and manages processes and “best practices” with regard to automated testing;
- Establishes processes to continually review and select manual test cases for automation test suites;
- Provides metrics on business process and code coverage for automated test suites;
- Presents test results to stakeholders;
- Understands the challenges that delivery and operations teams face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions;
- Recommends improvements to testing processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of testing teams and reduce technical debt.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent combination of industry related professional experience and education;
- Working experience in software development and/or testing;
- Working experience in automated testing frameworks;
- Experience working in Micro services architecture and testing restful API’s;
- Working experience with software test tools and processes, building and testing frameworks, and consumer-facing applications and databases;
- Working experience with regulatory standards testing processes;
- Working experience of scripting and configuration tools;
- Working knowledge of delivering products in an engineering, operations, or release role;
- Working knowledge of development lifecycle methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, iterative);
- Working knowledge in analysis, design and programming.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.