Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Implementing both front-end and back-end application components;
- Analyze business requirements together with the team;
- Contribute to finding a technical solution which best suits the customer’s needs;
- Participate in Agile SCRUM meetings with the customer (Daily stand-up, Sprint planning & retro);
- Designing, implementing, testing, documenting and deploying IT solutions to customer environments.
- At least 6 years of experience as a Developer;
- Very good knowledge of at least one front-end framework such as Angular, React, Vue.js, etc.
- Very good knowledge and experience developing Java and JEE applications (Java SE 8 and JEE 7);
- Experience using App Servers like Glassfish/Payara and of Http Web Servers like Apache/NGINX;
- Knowledge of how to build and deploy application on a Cloud platform (OpenShift, AWS, GCP, etc.).
- Experience with Angular 5 or later is a big plus;
- Experience with ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana);
- Experience with Amazon Alexa and AWS;
- Knowledge of the German language.
Nice to have:
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.