Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Take part in reviews of own work and lead reviews of colleagues’ work
- Create manual test cases and test scripts
- Interpret and execute moderately complex test scripts, mapping back to predetermined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- Use test plans and outcomes to specify user instructions
- German language is mandatory
- Self-reliant, motivated and should have ability to work in teams;
- Good analytical skills for business requirement understanding and system understanding;
- Knowledge of manual test strategies, automation estimation and planning;
- Knowledge of testing KPIs;
- Experience in manual testing, proficient in testing software products and handling projects efficiently for delivering the required applications in a very systematic way;
- Knowledge of SDLC, STLC and test methodologies and excellent communication skills in maintaining customer relationships;
- Experience in web, windows and mobile based application;
- Experience in defining UAT test scenarios to test that new/redesigned processes;
- Experience in Test execution and test results reporting;
- Experience of writing and executing end to end scenarios to test interfaces among multiple systems;
- Extensive knowledge of defect management;
- Experience and Knowledge of SQL;
- Knowledge of Microsoft test suite, VSTS or TFS.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.