Nagarro drives technology-led business breakthroughs for industry leaders and challengers.
Some of their clients include Siemens, GE, Lufthansa, Estēe Lauder, Mitsubishi, BMW, the City of New York, SAP.
Today, Nagarro has more than 5,000 experts across 20 countries.
- Take part in reviews of own work and lead reviews of colleagues’ work
- Create automated test cases and test scripts
- Interpret and execute moderately complex test scripts, mapping back to predetermined criteria, recording and reporting outcomes.
- German language is mandatory
- Self-reliant, motivated and should have ability to work in teams;
- Good analytical skills for business requirement understanding and system understanding;
- Knowledge of automation test strategies, automation estimation and planning;
- Extensive exposure in automation testing with .NET and Microsoft technologies;
- Experience in designing, coding, testing, correcting and documenting large and/or complex programs and program modifications from supplied specifications using agreed standards and tools, to achieve a well-engineered result;
- Specific experience with test automation in Rest APIs, SOAP and Selenium.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.