MSG covers a wide range of industries and topics with a special focus on digitalization a key topic for the future. As a trailblazer in the field of the digital future, we provide comprehensive consulting and we help clients to realize digital transformation on an operational and organization level. Our innovative approach model, the Digital Innovation Cycle, facilitates the process.
- Work in a collaborative environment
- Participate in regular project reviews and Sprint retrospectives in order to implement continuous improvement activities
- Apply your experience in Java application development using Spring, Spring Security, JPA/Hibernate, Spring MVC, Maven, PL/SQL, XML, Tag Libraries JSPs, Apache Ignite, Apache ActiveMQ, and RESTful Web Services, Java System deployment to Tomcat / JBoss or similar
- Expand your technical knowledge working with microservice architecture style, web service architectures and APIs, SQL and NoSQL databases
- Design and develop J2EE applications in a Big Data environment
- University degree in computer science
- 3+ years of experience in Java Standard and Enterprise projects
- Experience with application of design, coding and documentation standards
- Experience with distributed architectures, clustering, multi-module software projects
- Experience with Unit Testing and Continuous Integration
- Experience with XML schema design and XML batch processing
- Knowledge of Java 1.7 or recent Java technologies
- Knowledge of object-oriented analysis and design (OOAD), object-oriented programming (OOP)
- Knowledge of MDA (model driven architectures), UML, BPMN
- Familiar with test-driven development (TDD), behavior-driven development (BDD), aspect-oriented programming (AOP).
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.