Movidius is a group of seasoned technology veterans with deep expertise sitting at the intersection of low-power, high-performance multi-core processor architecture and imaging and computer vision. Since 2006, we have been building and refining our vision-centric technology to deliver better performance at far lower power requirements than anything else on the market.
Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, California. We operate development centers out of Dublin, Ireland and Timisoara, Romania. This global reach allows us to hire the best possible talent and tap into knowledge and experience across markets and industries.
Job Description:We are looking for passionate Digital IC Design Engineers to join and contribute to our quest in exploring new technologies. Together we'll push imagination and effort to create powerful computing solutions for state of the art technologies like computer-vision, deep-learning and image processing.
- Make an impact into the entire life-cycle of an IC product from concept to architecture exploration to RTL design, integration, verification and tape-out signoff;
- Dream BIG (high-achiever, self-motivated, talented person);
Requirements (the more the better):
- Any form of Verilog/VHDL experience + understanding of the hardware design flow from high level specifications down to FPGA/ASIC technology.
- Knowledge of assembly languages or any form of embedded SW programming is a plus.
- 4+ years experience specifying and designing complex digital functions for System-on-Chip ICs;
- Knowledge of various computer architectures;
- Familiarity with any of the Verilog, VHDL, SystemC HDLs and CAD tools from leading vendors such as Synopsys, Cadence and Mentor Graphics;
- Experience developing and running comprehensive verification tests;
- A strong background in best industry practice for IC design;
- An honours degree qualification in electronic engineering or related discipline;
- The ability to work well in a team;
- Experience managing team members;
- Background with Processor-based SoC architectures and low power design techniques;
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.