Movidius is a group of seasoned technology veterans with deep expertise sitting at the intersection of low-power, high-performance multi-core processor architecture and imaging and computer vision. Since 2006, we have been building and refining our vision-centric technology to deliver better performance at far lower power requirements than anything else on the market.
Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, California. We operate development centers out of Dublin, Ireland and Timisoara, Romania. This global reach allows us to hire the best possible talent and tap into knowledge and experience across markets and industries.
RoleDesign and debug of advanced embedded systems based around our state of the art VPU.
- Broad experience in the design and architecture of complex embedded systems
- Experience of low level embedded programming and driver development
- Ability to understand both the hardware and software components of embedded systems.
- Strong analytical and diagnostic skills for both hardware and software
- Proficiency in embedded software development using C or C++ and assembly
- Experience of new hardware bringup and debug.
- Expert user of diagnostic equipment, scopes, logic analysers, debuggers etc.
- Strong communications skills, both oral and written in English
- Ability to speak professionally directly with customers
Nice to have:
- Experience with embedded Linux and/or multithreading RTOS (e.g. RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS)
- Embedded toolchain experience such as build systems, revision control, compilers, assemblers, debuggers, etc.
- Experience of scripting languages (python, tcl, etc)
- Involvement and contribution to open source projects.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.