About this job
Movidius is an award-winning fabless semiconductor company,
established in 2005, backed by a strong international consortium of venture capital companies.
Movidius is headquartered in San Mateo and has design-centres Dublin and Timisoara. Movidius offers excellent opportunities for those seeking to make an impact and contribute to a world-class international team bringing highly innovative products to market.
We are seeking developers with experience in the development of advanced multimedia application software in C and/or C++ and further optimisation in Movidius proprietary assembly language. The work will involve the development of application software, test automation, and demonstration software on the Windows and/or Linux platforms. Desirable experience is one or more of:
- Designing or optimising DSP or floating-point algorithms;
- Image signal processing (ISP) knowledge and experience;
- Proven experience or skills in any of the following fields: video codecs & processing, computer vision, stereo vision, 3D imaging and video;
- Algorithm design/optimisation;
- Embedded or driver-level development;
- Experience with digital cameras design and sensors configuration or drivers.
It is considered a plus if the candidate exhibits knowledge and/or experience with:
- VLIW processor architectures;
- multicore architectures;
- computer vision and computational photography knowledge;
Movidius is a fabless semiconductor company whose technology delivers unique multimedia capabilities including, computer vision, computational photography, High Definition 3D Video. Typical user applications include creating, editing, sharing, viewing and real-time improvement of multimedia content. Movidius Myriad and Myriad 3D technologies are specifically designed for low power mobile phone and consumer electronics, enabling manufacturers to create highly differentiated products and enhanced user experiences. Movidius offers competitive salaries and a dynamic work environment driven by a young team with permanent professional development opportunities.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.