Movidius is a group of seasoned technology veterans with deep expertise sitting at the intersection of low-power, high-performance multi-core processor architecture and imaging and computer vision. Since 2006, we have been building and refining our vision-centric technology to deliver better performance at far lower power requirements than anything else on the market.
Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, California. We operate development centers out of Dublin, Ireland and Timisoara, Romania. This global reach allows us to hire the best possible talent and tap into knowledge and experience across markets and industries.
- As a Applications Engineer you will be joining an exciting team of customer facing VPU product experts and serving as a technical bridge between VPU product team and its customers.
- You will be responsible for providing technical guidance to customers who integrate Intel's' advanced vision processors and solutions into their products through technical training, application notes, and other collaterals that help to shorten the time to adopt Movidius product and technology.
- Working closely with the product design team, you will be responsible for capturing and communicating product requirements based on customer input and drive the deliverables to customers.
- You will also be responsible for supporting the marketing team in product design-in and design-win activities, and providing support to field application engineers to integrate Movidius' technology into customer's applications and products.This job might require 20% or less of travel to visit and support customers.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 4 years industrial experience in applications engineering, software engineering, or technical support functions.
- Working experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing, or Graphic Processors is a plus.
- Skilled knowledge of embedded systems and multi-core architecture and experience in GPU, VLIW, and SIMD programming is desired.
- Direct customer facing product support experience is a plus.
- Candidate must have good English communications skills and has a customer-oriented attitude.
- Education: Master of Science in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science or equivalent.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.