Movidius is a group of seasoned technology veterans with deep expertise sitting at the intersection of low-power, high-performance multi-core processor architecture and imaging and computer vision. Since 2006, we have been building and refining our vision-centric technology to deliver better performance at far lower power requirements than anything else on the market.
Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, California. We operate development centers out of Dublin, Ireland and Timisoara, Romania. This global reach allows us to hire the best possible talent and tap into knowledge and experience across markets and industries.
As an Electrical Applications Engineer you will be joining an exciting team of customer facing Movidius product experts and serving as a technical bridge between VPU team and its customers.
You will be responsible for providing technical guidance and support to customers who integrate Intel's advanced vision processors and solutions into their products.
Working closely with the product design team, you will be responsible for reviewing customers' schematics and layout designs, communicating electrical and thermal requirements for integrating VPU solutions into customer's products.
You will be required at times to provide onsite customer support to help bringing up customer's hardware design, as well as designing proof-of-concept boards and adapters to demonstrate VPU product solutions. This job might require 20% or less of travel to visit and support customers.
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 3 years industrial experience in electrical engineering, circuit design, or PCB design functions.
- Proficient skills with EDA and electrical measurement tools are required.
- Working experience with image sensors, DSP processors, or application processors is desired.
- Knowledge of FPGA programming and device drivers is a plus.
- Candidate must have good English communications skills and has a customer-oriented attitude.
- Education: BS in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.