Movidius is a group of seasoned technology veterans with deep expertise sitting at the intersection of low-power, high-performance multi-core processor architecture and imaging and computer vision. Since 2006, we have been building and refining our vision-centric technology to deliver better performance at far lower power requirements than anything else on the market.
Our headquarters are located in San Mateo, California. We operate development centers out of Dublin, Ireland and Timisoara, Romania. This global reach allows us to hire the best possible talent and tap into knowledge and experience across markets and industries.
We are is looking for experienced embedded software engineers to join our team.
The position will involve the design and implementation of various drivers for Myriad VPU.
The ideal candidates will have excellent low level coding and debugging skills and the ability to understand the hardware and develop state of the art drivers in embedded RTOS and baremetal environment.
- At least 8 years relevant experience on commercial embedded C/C++ projects.
- Experience of multicore embedded systemsStrong experience of low level embedded programming and driver development
- Experience of peripherals like I2C, SPI, Ethernet, USB, SDIO, PCIe, MIPI
- Experience of embedded RTOS e.g. embedded Linux, RTEMs, eCos, freeRTOS and multi-threaded software development
- Ability to understand both the hardware and software components of embedded systems
- Proficiency in embedded software development using C or C++ and assembly
- Strong communications skills, ability to work with team members across multiple locations
- Selfmotivated with strong development discipline git/svn, continuous integration testing
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Ability to work with HW schematics
- Experience of USB2.0 and USB3.
- Experience of embedded Linux driver and kernel development
- Experience of porting RTOS to a new HW platform
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.