Movidius is a group of seasoned technology veterans with deep expertise sitting at the intersection of low-power, high-performance multi-core processor architecture and imaging and computer vision. Since 2006, we have been building and refining our vision-centric technology to deliver better performance at far lower power requirements than anything else on the market.
As a Technical Program Manager on Application Engineering team you will be joining an exciting team of customer facing VPU product experts and serving as a technical bridge between Intel VPU team and its customers. You will be responsible to plan and manage technical programs or projects to meet specific objectives or goals. You need to provide leadership for the project team and key interfaces to the project or program and drive delivery of a specific product or service.
- Capture and communicate on project requirements, review user and technical requirements for completeness and clarity
- Identify tasks, determine dependencies, identify and assign specific resources, communicate expectations to team members, obtain task effort and duration estimates from team members
- Create/track the project schedule, monitor progress against schedule, assess risk and identify issues
- Coordinate resources with other internal teams
- You will also be responsible for supporting the marketing team in product design-in and design-win activities, and providing presentations on Intel's VPU technology and roadmaps
- The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years industrial experience in applications engineering, software engineering, or technical support functions either as an engineer or program manager.
- Requires thorough knowledge of business practices and procedures in order to perform effective, analytical work
- Working experience in Computer Vision, Image Processing, or Graphic Processors is preferred
- Architectural knowledge of embedded systems, multi-core architecture, and GPU, DSP, and SIMD programming is desired
- Direct customer facing product support experience is a plus
- Candidate must have good English communications skills and has a customer-oriented attitude
- Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Technology, or Management or equivalent
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.