Jubiter is a cryptocurrency wallet and broker where users can store, buy and sell cryptocurrency. They develop the software using ASP.NET CORE, SQL server and Azure.
Jubiter.com has over 250,000 registered users and processes several thousand transactions every month.
- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Strong knowledge of .NET web frameworks ASP.NET MVC and/or Core;
- Good understanding of the .Net framework platform;
- Familiarity with MSSQL Server 2014/2016 and T-SQL;
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Good written English skills;
- Experience implementing unit tests is a plus;
- Azure experience is a plus.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.