- Analyzing requirements and designing new functionality;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming;
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns;
- Strong knowledge of .NET web frameworks ASP.NET MVC and/or Core;
- Good understanding of the .Net framework platform;
- Familiarity with MSSQL Server 2014/2016 and T-SQL;
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code;
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git;
- Good written English skills;
- Experience implementing unit tests is a plus;
- Azure experience is a plus.
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.