Jubiter is a cryptocurrency wallet and broker where users can store, buy and sell cryptocurrency. They develop the software using ASP.NET CORE, SQL server and Azure.
Jubiter.com has over 250,000 registered users and processes several thousand transactions every month.
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Good knowledge of web optimization practices.
- Experience with popular JS libraries: jQuery, lodash/underscore, momentjs, etc;
- Experience with CSS frameworks: bootstrap v4;
- Experience with Git (Github);
- Experience with Razor syntax (C# programming language);
- Experience with .Net project.
Nice to have:
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call us.