- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability;
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of HTML/CSS;
- Good knowledge of web optimization practices.
- Experience with popular JS libraries: jQuery, lodash/underscore, momentjs, etc;
- Experience with CSS frameworks: bootstrap v4;
- Experience with Git (Github);
- Experience with Razor syntax (C# programming language);
- Experience with .Net project.
Nice to have:
- Experienced team and challenging projects;
- Floating holidays;
- Home office;
- Fresh fruits and beverages;
- Fun room and various team bonding and team building programs;
- Attractive compensation scheme.
How to apply
Send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV or call us.